Nursing Times Clinical Skills
The Nursing Times Clinical Skills Series is a year-long programme of events with regular and free to attend webinars. It is a place where the nursing profession can connect with like-minded colleagues to share learning, experiences and ideas.
Staying up to date with core clinical competencies is a priority and challenge for all nurse managers, leaders and nurses. Nursing Times has created this series of events to bring the nursing community together to advance and support clinical skills learning and development. The content presented across the series of events will help all nursing staff with their need to have a sufficient standard of proficiency to practice confidently, efficiently and safely.
Sepsis, recognizing the signs and escalating
Online | Tuesday 28 November, 14:00
Free to attend
This webinar will work through a case scenario focussing on a deteriorating patient, with a raised NEWS2 score and the nurse is concerned that the patient may have sepsis. What should the nurse do next?
The Nursing Times Clinical Skills Series of events has been designed to ensure all nursing staff have sufficient standards of proficiency to operate confidently, efficiently and safely. Topics covered by our webinars include:
- Prevention, diagnosis and management of pressure ulcers
- Urinary Catheterisation assessment skills and national recommendations on insertion and removal
- Sepsis, recognising the signs and escalating
- Indwelling urinary catheterisation of patients with specific needs
- Type 2 diabetes management
- Infection prevention & control
- Medicines management and optimisation
Within the Nursing Times Clinical Skills Series, you will have the opportunity to collectively lead on helping the nursing workforce to improve standards of proficiency and bridge the clinical skills gap.
By registering for at least one event this year, we will give you access to:
- Our virtual event platform, your place to watch content live and on-demand
- Hundreds of like-minded colleagues from across NHS, acute, community and independent healthcare providers
- The opportunity to collaborate with both public and private providers, addressing common challenges, sharing solutions and formulating action plans
- Innovative solutions provided by thought leaders in this space
- Earn CPD points, an attendance certificate will be sent to all attendees post event
Sponsors & Partners
Join us as a sponsor to meet key influencers and end users of products, showcase your innovative solutions, position your organisation as a thought-leader, and network with front-line leaders.
For tailored sponsorship packages please contact Giorgia Raso on +44 (0)20 3953 2118 or email Giorgia.Raso@emap.com.
Need some assistance?
If you would like to find out more about whether these events are relevant for you or you need help registering please select a time for us to discuss that with you. Or contact Rafael Younes on +44 (0)20 3953 2115 or email Rafael.Younes@emap.com.